PLAY PASS Privacy & Personal Data Policy (Malaysia)
Last Updated: October 31, 2019
1. Parkson Unlimited Beauty Sdn. Bhd. ("PLAY UP") respects and values the privacy of all members of the PLAY PASS (“Program”).
2. This statement is issued pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“the Act”) and represents PLAY UP policy with regard to your personal data collected through the Program and your agreement to the usage and processing of your personal data for purposes set out below.
3. “Personal Data” shall mean your name, age, gender, birth date, address, email, mobile number and any other personal information collected, compiled, processed and maintained by PLAY UP from time to time.
4. PLAY UP will receive and collect your Personal Data :-
(a) when you sign up as a member of the Program;
(b) through any additional information provided by you to PLAY UP from time to time in connection with feedback and survey relating to the Program;
(c) when you enter or log into PLAY UP's website
5. Your Personal Data will be used by PLAY UP for the following purposes :
(a) to contact and communicate with you, and to provide you with any marketing information, services or products relating to the Program from time to time;
(b) to respond to any queries and questions from you;
(c) to process, analyze and compile your Personal Data either individually or collectively with other individuals;
(d) for research and marketing purposes to analyze customer profile, behavior, trends and activities;
(e) for other purposes which PLAY UP may reasonably deem fit;
(f) for fraud prevention and detection; and
(g) to disclose to all relevant authorities / parties as required under the law to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and directives.
6. Provision of your Personal Data to PLAY UP for the purposes mentioned in paragraphs 5 (a) to (e) above is voluntary and optional. However, your failure to provide the requested Personal Data or any restriction imposed by you against PLAY UP to process your Personal Data will result in PLAY UP being unable to carry out its obligations to you under the Program including but not limited to the activities mentioned in paragraphs 5(a) to (e) above.
7. Provision of your Personal Data for the purposes listed in paragraphs 5 (f) and (g) above is compulsory / mandatory and your failure or refusal to provide Personal Data for these purposes as required by law will result in PLAY UP not approving your application for membership or discontinuing your membership under the Program.
8. You may submit a request by email or letter to PLAY UP for any of the following :-
(a) if you do not wish to receive any marketing communications from PLAY UP;
(b) if you wish for PLAY UP to stop processing your Personal Data for marketing purposes or any direct marketing purposes;
(c) if you wish to change the manner in which PLAY UP is allowed to process your Personal Data as mentioned in paragraph 5 (a) to (e) above; or
(d) if you wish to access to and/or make any correction to your Personal Data.
Parkson Unlimited Beauty Sdn. Bhd.
Level 10, Lion Office Tower,
No. 1, Jalan Nagasari, Bukit Bintang,
50200 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
9. PLAY UP reserves the right to revise the conditions under this statement on “Privacy & Personal Data Policy” from time to time due to changes in applicable laws and regulations and you shall be deemed to have agreed to such revisions(s) without objection if you continue to be a member of the PLAY PASS Program.
10. By providing your Personal Data to PLAY UP for the PLAY PASS Program, you hereby acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the conditions under this statement on “Privacy & Personal Data Policy”.